Are you looking for a way to get a foothold in the world of work?
The Confident Beauty Training Programme with Pure Perfection Salons offers the perfect opportunity to learn new skills and gain relevant experience in an exciting and creative industry.
Our programme is designed to give you all the tools you need to succeed. You’ll be mentored by some of the best professionals in the business, and will have the opportunity to learn from their wealth of experience.
How to find an internship in beauty ?
When you’re looking for an internship, it’s important to do your research and make sure you’re apply to a reputable company. Read reviews, ask around, and make sure you’re comfortable with the company before you apply.
It can be difficult to put yourself out there and apply for internships, but it’s important to remember that you have the skills and ability to succeed. Believe in yourself and don’t be afraid to apply for positions that interest you.
Many beauty therapy internships are highly competitive, so it’s important to apply early. Start researching companies and positions several months in advance so that you can be one of the first applicants when the internship opens up.
What you get from our training programme
- A flexible hybrid learning experience, that you can study at your pare
- Learning practical skills through observation in salon with assessment feedback
- The opportunity to work in a highly reputable, modern & nurturing environment
- >Access to our bespoke digital training programme than can be accesses anywhere and forever
- Hands on experience, working on clients within a safe work environment
- Gaining the most up-to-date knowledge from industry experts
- Learning all aspects of being an advanced beauty therapist and salon manager/owner
- A great support network to help keep you accountable and well-motivated
- The confidence to build your own client base
- A complimentary discount voucher for one of our salons so you can experience our high standards of professionalism and care
- Ad hoc & end of year appraisals
- Assistance with award entries
- Access to external experts
- Career coaching
- Potential employed role or self-employed opportunity, on completion of training